Latest Pictures

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our fourth was pretty fun. In the morning we went to the ward breakfast and the primary kids had a bike parade so of course they wanted to decorate our bikes. They took about 45 minutes to decorate them and then we led the parade. I will print the pictures today and send them to you. I had a blast and of course they were all asking me to ride wheelies. It was way fun. I like to have fun with the younger kids because of the way missionaries were with us when we were growing up. It always was fun to see them and that is how I want the kids to remember me.

We set another baptismal date with our investigator. Her name is Sandy Hamilton, she just moved in from Oklahoma and has been meeting with the missionaries up there for about a year. She is getting baptized on August 16th, please keep her in your prayers.

Is it any wonder that I am grateful for this young man. He has grown more in 6 months then I thought possible. We look forward to his letters every week and continue to marvel at his happiness while serving the Lord.

No comments: