Latest Pictures

Monday, July 21, 2008

July 21, 2008

I got the call on Saturday night. I am getting transferred finally. I cant believe I have been here already for 6 months. I kinda am glad that I am leaving, but I am sad at the same time. I have really grown to love the people in the two wards.

I am excited to know where I am going and who my new comp is going to be. Packing is no fun though. I spent all morning doing it and trying to get everything fit in my two suitcases. It was hard but I think with my backpack i will be able to fit everything. I did get the package and I really liked it.

So about the tie. I really wasn't burning it with it around my neck. I just made it look that way. I really wouldn't do that. I am not that crazy.

1 comment:

Julie H. said...

Um, I believe a certain missionary owes this family a return letter. Glad you've made it this far...only 18 more to go! Take care!