Latest Pictures

Monday, June 30, 2008

June 30, 2008

So we don't have a whole lot of time because we are at a different library today and I think they only let you stay on for an hour. So this is probably going to be short. Everything is still going good out here. We are working our butts off and it is starting to pay off. It is way sweet. Charles has been out of town since we met with him last time. We have called him a couple of times and he says that everything is good and that he isn't drinking which is way good.

I do need some stamps now since they raised the price. I don't think there is anything else that I desperately need just whatever. It doesn't really matter to me. We actually saw Patrick last night. Thanks for the thought and I will definitely apply it this week. I love you

No comments: