Latest Pictures

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 16, 2008

So the German investigator went home and wasn't able to get baptized but her parents had a really good impression of the church though. Hopefully they will let her get baptized when they get back to Germany. I made sure the missionaries in Germany are going to go over there.

So I did get the slacks from Adrian's and they are perfect. I also really liked the package. The ties were sick. I almost bought that exact same Geoffrey Beene at Macy's like a month ago. I am so glad that I didn't.

It is getting pretty hot but it isn't to bad I can always stand it. I just sweat a lot but when we are tracting we just ask for a glass of water and most of the time people will give us one which means we can talk to them for a little bit longer.

No comments: