Latest Pictures

Friday, June 13, 2008

June 9, 2008

We went to downtown dallas today. It was pretty sweet. We went to the American Arlines Center. It is the basketball arena there and we did a tour. It was cool to be down on the floor and see the arena the same the players do. I took some pretty cool pics that I will send to you next week because my camera died when we were down there. We were going to go to the dallas world aquarium but it cost 20 bucks so we walked to the sixth floor muesum which is the muesum all about president Kennedy and when he got shot. I took a pic of the grassy knoll and there is an x in the street where he was shot and I took a pic with that too.

I am sure that we will go to a members house for the 4th. We are having a bbq for Lemiuex at our ward mission leaders house tonight though. Also the foreign exchange student that we have been teaching is going home to Germany this week and her parents are coming into town so it is going to be pretty cool. I will let you know about it next week. Hopefully they will let her be baptized before she leaves.

1 comment:

Grams said...

Hay My youngest Grandson, I am sitting here reading your Mom's page and crying. You sure have grown up to be quite a man, and now I know not to say I'm proud of you so I'll just say that I'm very glad to be your Grandma. Hay no more ccidents your parents have done quite well in that catagory.. We'll have nop more, By the way your in my prayers every nite. Have you gotten my letters? I'll try to get another one out this week. Just remember I Love You very much young man.. Will talk soon. Grams