Latest Pictures

Sunday, October 18, 2009

THe BIGGEST Slacker of a Mom!

So I am terrible slacker. I have not been keeping up with Kenny's blog and we are under 100 days on his return. With Ken getting hurt, dr. appt's, and recently his surgery my plate ( I should say platter) has been full. Things are better and I will do my best to keep up. Here is a little bit of a recent letter.

On Tuesday we had a lesson with Olive and Bro Hill was suppose to come out with us. So we met him at his house and he said uh President Esquivel (Branch President) just called and reminded me that we have splits with the stake presidency. So we figured it would be no deal to bring one of them with us to visit Olive. So we got to the church and the second counselor of the branch presidency wasnt there so Martin went with President Romney(second couns. in stk pres) and President Johnson(1st couns. stk pres) came with Bro Hill and myself. I was super nervous because I wasn't prepared to teach the entire lesson myself and President Johnson was there.

Here is another portion of a letter that I thought you all might enjoy knowing how Kenny talks and apparently because he is a missionary that does not change things. He is now a ZL and the previous week he asked me for a little extra money for something.....

I ask this because zone conference is tomorrow and I want to roll up wearing a french cuff shirt. I can get one at Burlington coat factory for twenty five bucks and then a tie and cuff link set for ten bucks.

What a nut! At least he is a bargain shopper.......lol!

No comments: