Latest Pictures

Monday, October 19, 2009

Elder Richmond's latest baptism

My week was really good. Of course I was beaming, who wouldn't be when something like that happens. So yes i baptized Darin and Martin baptized Olive. She was really excited about her baptism that is for sure. So Darin's baptism was Saturday and we actually had a lot of people show up for us not even announcing it on a Sunday since we didn't find out until Monday. It was so cool to see Darin come out of the water and see the change that took place in him. He actually started to cry. I think it was the first time that I have ever seen him cry. It was an amazing experience. On Saturday we confirmed him and then President Esquivel told us not to sit down because we were going to ordain him to the Priesthood. So it was really cool. Needless to say it was a very good weekend.
Please tell me that he did not eat the whole thing by himself.....:)




No comments: