Latest Pictures

Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

This is not a new picture of Kenny, rather one of him right after he left. I just wanted to put this on here because I think it shows the sparkle in his eyes that a missionary has. Kenny has always been a wonderful son, he has always obeyed the rules and he is being blessed for his efforts. We are grateful to have such a son!
Yes you read that right I am getting transferred. I am not sure where yet but Ii do know that I am going to be in the city, and I know that because I got called to be a new Zone Leader. I am both nervous and excited at the same time. I know that the Lord will uphold me in the calling that is for sure.

Yesterday at church there were two baby blessings and we were asked to stand in. Well you know how the men are and even if the baby isnt crying they start to bounce well on the second one, they were twins, the baby started to slip out of our hands and actually fell. Luckily her dad was able to catch her basically by her diaper, if he would of dropped her I was right there to catch her though so she wouldnt of hit the floor. It was pretty intense to say the least.

2 comments:

Ira and Jen said...

WOW! I'm sure ya'll were just rockin that baby to bounce it out! You look great Kenny, I'm happy that your mission is so rewarding for you. You've gotta love the South - Jesus is everywhere- signs, bumper stickers, billboards and especially in their hearts! Take Care, Ira.

Maw and Paw said...

Elder Richmond, It was good having you in the Paris, Texas Ward. Good luck on the rest of your mission. You will make a great Zone Leader.---Brother Toye