Latest Pictures

Monday, December 1, 2008

Kenny's new companion and a "very" big happy meal

Here is a picture of a very big happy meal and a portion of Kenny's letter from this morning.
Hey,
Everything out here is going good. My companions name is Elder Holt (not the Elder in the picture)he is from Murray, so not that far away from you. He is way cool and funny. We get along way good. like me and lemieux did so it is nice. We have been busy going to visit members so elder holt can meet them. Thanksgiving was good. We had it at our old bishops house. His wife is an amazing cook. So it was way good. After lunch we went outside to play ultimate frisbee well I went out to catch the frisbee and right after I caught it I stepped in a hole and totally fell and got a mad grass stain on my shirt. But dont worry I am a pro at doing laundry now so I got it all out.

1 comment:

Tudman said...

Let me first say, Wow a trainer, good for you. That is exciting. Then let me say, you do laundry, and you are good at it? That is way funny. Our little Kenny growing up. Sounds like you are having alot of fun, and seriously you can tell that you are not little Kenny anymore.