Latest Pictures

Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15, 2008

The other big thing is that we got CELL PHONES. Pretty crazy huh? They have nothing special on them at all but we can now get hold of people wherever we are and any referrals that we get from the mission office come through text messages. It is pretty cool if you know what I mean. Elder Holt is doing really good. He is really getting use to everything. I haven't even had to do much to train him so that is really nice. After zone conference we had a meeting with the assistants to see how everything is going and they said that we are probably the two most personable people in the mission so that is a huge compliment. I hope that I answered all your questions. You will get them soon so dont worry about it. I love you.

No comments: