Latest Pictures

Monday, November 24, 2008

November 24, 2007

We received an email from Kenny on Sunday night and he told us all that he had some exciting news and we were all to be on the computer at 9:00 am, our time. I had no idea what the news was and shared in his excitement when I read the following....:)

I thought I would just write a short one to y'all letting you know what is going on here in Canton. We got a phone call Saturday night from President Smith. I answered the phone and he said that he needed to talk to me first and then talk to Elder Donadeo. He told me that he was releasing me from my position as District Leader to prepare me for my new assignment. After he said that he kinda paused and my mind started to race, then says "you are going to be a TRAINER!!!!!!" I am so nervous and excited at the same time. It is going to be way fun. I know nothing about him. Tonight Elder Donadeo gets his comp and I go into Dallas with the other missionaries and will get mine tomorrow. Write back and tell me what you think about that one.

No comments: