Latest Pictures

Saturday, October 11, 2008

October 6, 2008

I can't believe that you got to go to conference,that is pretty sweet though. How come Sis didn't go? It would have been really good for her to be there. You just need to make sure that she watches it because I am sure that you recorded it or something. I wish I could have been there. It was way good that is for sure. We watched it at the church because we invited our investigators but none of them showed up until the Sunday afternoon session. It was pretty good though.

We had actually been talking about the temple in Rome. I guess that John Paul gave his permission but Benedict said no, so the members over there have been fasting for it. They have had the land for it for awhile. When President Monson said that they were building five new temples. I knew Rome was going to be one of them. You should of seen Donadeo when he heard that he totally jumped out of his chair. It was pretty cool that is for sure. It is going to be like five minutes from his house. I now will have a reason to go over to Italy and visit him. How sweet would that be?

We will have the first Spanish church meetings this Sunday. We will see how it goes. We had five of them show up for conference on Sunday so it should be pretty good. I really don't want to learn Spanish though that is for sure. If I stay here another transfer I will probably have to learn though. Transfers are next week so I will let you know what is going on.

No comments: