Latest Pictures

Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 13, 2008

This week was really good. We have actually seen the temple site pictures. Elder Donadeo's chapel is like right across the street and his house is like five minutes away. He was way excited. I miss the snow so much. But I don't know about six inches on the truck, that does remind me of last year. All the time that I spent on that stupid four wheeler plowing the drive ways. Working at Pier 1 must be fun. That would be sweet if you have your own store. You would be making a lot of money so that wont be bad. So what is wrong with sis? Is she just having a hard time like being sick and throwing up or what. That is right that she shouldn't be working that hard. Make sure she gets a blessing if she hasn't already. We haven't got to many leads from the movie night just that one lady but we haven't been able to meet with her yet. We are going to have a baptism next week, he is dating a girl that is a member and we started to teach him and he wants to be baptized. We have to get permission from his dad first though. So keep him in your prayers please. So about transfers, we both are staying through another one. I am pretty excited about it, besides that fact that I need to learn Spanish because it is stressing out my companions a little bit because he has to do all the teaching at the Spanish appointments. I know it will be good for me so I am just going to suck it up and do it.

No comments: