Latest Pictures

Monday, August 4, 2008

August 4, 2008

My week has been good. besides the fact that I did something to my back. We painted a members house the other day for seven hours after moving a pile of firewood and I hurt my lower back like crazy. I couldn't even bend over without it hurting. It is doing all right now though.
Elder Donadeo has been out for almost a year now. His English is way good, he will use words in a sentence that doesn't really fit so I sometimes have to tell people what he means. It really happens a lot when we are out tracting but we have been working on his English every morning for an hour. He didn't know a word of english before he went to the mtc. But get this, his sister got married last week and guess who sang at her wedding? You are going to freak...........................ANDREA BOCELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that?
My comment - You've got to love that, what would it be like to know Andrea Bocelli and have him sing at your daughters wedding.

1 comment:

Julie H. said...

Wow, can't even imagine. What a special day to see him sing.