Latest Pictures

Monday, May 26, 2008

I am not suppose to worry.......riiiight!

So something happened to me on Saturday and I ended up having to go to the E.R. Don't worry it wasn't bad. I was riding my bike down the street and kind of zoned out and wasn't paying attention to where I was going and the next thing I know I was on the ground. There is a bus stop sign in the middle of the sidewalk and I totally ran into it. My handlebars hit them first and then my shoulder ran square into the pole. I really thought that I broke it. I was probably doing about fifteen miles an hour. It hurt pretty bad. I will send you a video re-enacting what happened and a pic of my shoulder after it happened. I went and had it checked out and they said that nothing is wrong with it and that I need to wear it in a sling for a couple of days. It is just bruised and a little sore so don't worry about it. A custom paint job on the bike would be sick. When you get it done you should send me a picture of it.

Don't you just love how he goes from having to go the ER to talking about his Dad's motorcycle? Typical of him that is for sure!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby!

Kathy's Boys said...

Sometimes it's better not to know!! Hey, I hope you got my message the other day. Call me back or comment on my blog. Love ya

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Deb,
Thanks for the comments, it's nice to hear from
you. What is your home address now, and what is
your email? It is so fun to read about Elder
Richmond!