Latest Pictures

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

January 28 2008

Mom and Dad,

I know you just got a letter from me but in the wake of the event that happened last night I thought I would write everyone and let them know that I love you all.

Mom, I know that you are probably having the hardest time out of everyone. I want to let you know that the prophet Gordon B. Hinckley is in a better place and as you were finding out about his death he was hugging our Savior, Jesus Christ and rejoicing with his wife because they are together again. If you start to feel sad I want you to read Moroni 10:34 and act as if President Hinckley was saying it.

Last Sunday we were challenged to double our baptisms by Gordon B. Hinckley's son, Elder Richard G. Hinckley. I know that it was not a coincidence that this challenge was made at this time because it will help us reach our goal. It will show the people that we teach that our church is truly led by Christ not by Gordon B. Hinckley.

No comments: