Latest Pictures

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

January 24, 2008

This is still while Kenny is in the MTC-The other day all the Elders from Samoa came and visited the Elders that are going to Samoa. They all started singing Lord, don't leave us, Savior don't leave us. It was amazing. I couldn't understand a word they were singing but it was awesome. After that one of the Elder's offered a prayer in Samoan and once again even though I couldn't understand him I knew what he was saying.

On Tuesday we had the opportunity to go to the TRC which is a place where we go to teach volunteers who pose as investigators. I was super nervous as we knocked on the door but as soon as I knocked I knew everything was going to be fine. The spirit took over from there. I didn't have to look at my notes at all. Scriptures are coming to my head that I really didn't plan using. It is crazy how the strong the spirit us here.

No comments: