Latest Pictures

Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7, 2008

Ken wrote little Kenny a letter this morning (we watched the other side of heavven last night so he called him Kolipoki we love that movie). Here is Kenny's response to his Dad's letter. Man I love this kid........:)

Pops,

Doesnt Kolipoki mean white boy with big stomach. Becuase if it does that means you addressed that email to yourself. hahaha! dang im funny. Thanks for everything that you have taught me dad. I am doing my best to remember everything. It is hard to love people when they drive by yelling profanities at us but I am trying my best. dont let mom read this one. I dont want her to worry. The people down here are really nice so it does make it easier to love them. So, I heard that you got pipes on the bike finally. How much faster is the bike now? You better be careful on it. Mom also told me that you got a glock. I'm guessing that it is a .40 not a 9 mm. That is pretty darn sweet. I like how you start to get all this stuff once i leave.

No comments: